Thursday, November 23, 2006

Ahhhh....

...I think I'm going to have to pull my first all-nighter since first year. It seemed easier to do then, not so much now...and just like that, I've made it sound like it's been decades rather than just 2 years.

I've got a Psych assignment that's worth 25% of my mark and a 10-page Sociology project notebook (who knows how much it's worth...) due tomorrow. I'm still working on my Psych and haven't even touched Soc yet. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to calculate confidence intervals..geez, Statistics was soo easy and was probably the best math course I've ever taken in university but I realize now that it's all gone to hell since I've forgotten a good chunk of it. I'm frantically looking through my Stats book from last year (thank God I kept it!) trying to remember..and now it's midnight. Ok. Now I'm freaking out. And I'm not the type (at least, not at this point) to freak out over things that are due weeks or even days away. Hours away, though..is a different story...

No comments: