Friday, May 13, 2005

Coming back from a long break...

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I posted a blog. Interesting things have happened in my life, I swear..haha.

I love Bach. I never thought I'd say that in a million years. My music history exam was waaay easier than I thought it would be! I just finished studying Bach and the Prelude & Fugue (that I'm working on right now) an hour before the exam and guess what the topics were? Exactly what I studied! Plus the last question asked to talk about Symphonie Fantastique in detail and I also read that literally an hour and a half before! How lucky did I get??? The only thing I really messed up on, though was the "Name 2 specific styles for 5 composers" part. I think I was half-right for Bizet and Debussy but Vivaldi, Haydn, and some other dude...I just started making stuff up. LOL. Or I was recalling the wrong information from my head. Anyway..it only took me 2 out of 3 hours to finish that test. I'm just glad I'm done.

Today I realized how boring Fridays can be when you don't have school or work. As much as I loathe work sometimes, I'd rather be working than doing absolutely nothing. So woohoo for work tomorrow. Mike called me a week ago to ask if I'd be okay with getting trained in baking and I said, "Sure". Mind you it's not really baking...you just pop in premade donuts and muffins in the oven and pull them out when they're done. LOL. So yay..I'll probably be learning how to "bake" tomorrow.

The Rolling Stones are coming to Alberta! But why Calgary? WHY??? Arghh...it's likely they'll be coming over after the summer so there goes my chances of seeing them.

1 comment:

eden said...

hey!! i never knew u had a blog!!!:D that's so awesome heehee! yea i realli wish i took socialogy w/ u coz i'll be with all the year 1s next year o.O work is the toughest thing ever right now...esp when it's 2 jobs and not 1! oh wellz...$$$!!! heehee. have a great summer and take care!